- Sire More Than Ready, currently the world’s leading dual hemisphere stallion. Twice Champion Juvenile Sire of Australia, and sire of two winners of the world’s richest Juvenile race, the Golden Slipper, as well as Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Champions, Pluck and More Than Real. Sire of new Australian sensation, Sebring, as well as Gimmethegreenlight in South Africa.
- Out of a sister to South African Derby (Gr 1) hero, Chief Advocate; family of Occult, Durban July (Gr 1), leading sire Le Cordonnier, Erin’s Isle (Gr 1), etc.
- Traffic Guard is More Than Ready’s second highest-rated Northern Hemisphere-bred son of all time. Timeform 123lbs.
- Winner of five races and R4.7million in prize money, from six furlongs to the distance of the Durban July.
- Ran the world’s best Three Year Old, New Approach, to a half-length at levels in the Irish Champion Stakes (Gr 1).
- Unbeaten at six furlongs at two.
"Big, strong, lengthy colt; very smart performer." Timeform