- The Son of an Emperor, out of a Broodmare of the Year from a Guineas-winning daughter of the leading broodmare sire of all time. At R1million, he sold accordingly.
- His first four sires were all national champions. He ran like he knew it.
- His pedigree carries three strains of Northern Dancer. The scenario is typical of Sadler's Wells, Nureyev and Lyphard. Perhaps his future might be as well.
- The best Two Year Old Anton Marcus sat on. Dual Group One Classic winner and Champion Miler at three.
- L'Ormarins Queen's Plate champion and "X-Factor" racehorse at four.
The Complete Package
- Pedigree. Performance. Physical Perfection. No horse in recent history has gone to stud with richer credentials.