Those breeders with an eye on our blue blood HOBB ALWAHTAN (IRE) [9 yo ch h Machiavellian (USA) – Colorado Dancer (IRE) (by Shareef Dancer (USA)) ] may be pleased to learn of the Buyer Incentive Scheme that supports the horse.
- The first winner gets a bonus of R15,000
- The first Group winner gets a bonus of R50,000
- The first Group One winner gets a bonus of R100,000
Hobb Alwahtan stallion summary:
• A six time Feature Race Winner from 1600m – 2400m in Dubai. Average winning margin 4+ lengths and prize money of 280,400 Dirhams (R542,658)
• Raced from 3-6 years.
• By sire of sires MACHIAVELLIAN out of one of the finest female families in the world.
• Half brother to DUBAI MILLENIUM (the greatest horse ever to wear the ‘Godolphin Blue’ and World Horse of the Year, 9 wins incl. Dubai World Cup-G1, Queen Elizabeth II S-G1, Prix Jacques le Marois-G1). Grand dam COLORADO DANCER (dam of 4 Gr 1 winners including FORT WOOD).
• Al Diyafah Handicap, Nad Al Sheba (2000m) by 6 lengths
• HSBC Handicap, Nad Al Sheba (2000m) by 2 lengths
• 55-80 Handicap, Nad Al Sheba (2000m) by 1.75 lengths
• 50-75 Handicap, Nad Al Sheba (2400m) by 5.5 lengths
• 45-70 Handicap, Nad Al Sheba (2000m) by 6.75 lengths
• Solico Maiden, Jebel Ali (1600m)
• 3rd Jebel Ali Stakes-LR, Jebel Ali (1950m)